The activities of Giorgiutti Associates focuses primarily on:
– Management Consulting in the field of Human Resources for the correct application of Labour Law, Social Security and National Insurance regimes: – the services cover all consulting areas relating to: company valuation; feasibility studies and calculations of convenience; companies’ restructuring, acquisition and sale; planning of mergers, incorporations, spin-offs and transformations.
Online services – the organisation, acting as authorised intermediary, deals with the electronic filing of tax returns, opening and/or variation of the accounts at the various institutions such as INPS (social insurance), INAIL (work accidents insurance), CASSA EDILE (construction workers’ fund), etc.
– Consultancy for Human Resources Budget restructuring.
– Management Control – Analysis and/or organisation of the internal management control system with definition of the targets and strategies aimed at controlling costs, together with budget drafting and related reports.
– Labour Consultancy through qualified professionals, Giorgiutti Associates provides specific consultancy and assistance regarding:
complete administration of subordinate personnel (including domestic staff, foreign workers and workers working abroad) and para-subordinate workers (outside staff, associates, occasional workers, etc.)
management and enhancement of human resources with preparation of organisational charts and budgets
management of individual and collective labour disputes and representation for the Conciliation Commission at the Provincial Directorate of Labour
Payroll Register management
management of litigations with insurance, social security and pension institutions
compliance documentation for social security benefits
labour cost-reporting with development of procedures and custom reports
party-appointed technical/legal consultancy
consultancy on social security and pension matters
consultancy on procedures for entry of non-EU workers/ abroad posting of Italian workers
analysis of the human resources and organizational charts
choices of convenience for achieving the optimal configuration of human resources
legislative compliance “check-up” on human resources management
assistance and consultancy at companies’ premises, in and outside the regional territory
– Specialisation in due diligence in labour practices and law